What if children are far more capable than we've ever imagined?
Apogee Cedar Park is an innovative accredited private school serving heroes ages 5-18 years old.
We believe that learning to do, learning to be, and learning to learn are more important than memorization alone – learning to know.
Our promises to you
At Apogee Cedar Park, your child will will:
- Learn to be a curious, independent, life-long learner and take advantage of a wide range of programs like martial arts, music, languages and fitness
- Develop a deep respect for economic, political and religious freedoms
- Cherish the arts, wonders of the physical world and the mysteries of life on Earth
- Discover his or her most precious gifts and learn to use them to solve difficult problems
- Value fitness and a healthy lifestyle of mind and body
- Have the opportunity to learn real-world skills from CEO’s, Professional Athletes, Entrepreneurs, Politicians, and even Army Special Forces operators
What Makes Apogee Cedar Park Different?
Teachers lecture and work to
“fill the students”with knowledge
Success measured by grades
Standardized tests and rote memorization
Assembly line organization
Early 20th century teaching methods
Apogee Cedar Park
Collaborative work environment with mix age studios
Real world skills developed through project based learning and socratic discussions
Set and achieve individualized goals
Student-led learning, with the support of a socratic guide (teacher)
21st century technologies to allow for self-paced learning
Everyday our learners embark on their hero’s journey