Begin your Family's Journey
Thank you for your interest in Apogee Cedar Park: an Acton Academy.
We are eager to meet you and get you started on the application process.
We are currently accepting applications for Fall of 2021. Apogee Cedar Park will serve heroes ages 5-11 in a learner driven environment designed to encourage each hero to find their calling and change the world. In Fall of 2022, we will launch our middle school Studio. In Fall of 2025, we will launch our High School Studio and be serving heroes ages 5-18 years old.
This audition process is designed to make sure that we are the right school to serve the life-long learning needs for your child and your family. We recognize that we ask you to dedicate time and thought to the process.
Families who are thriving in our community often share that they truly enjoyed the process, and we hope you do too.
Before getting started, make sure you've read through our FAQs.
Fill out the Introduction Form
We want to know who you are! Tell us a bit about you and how best to reach you.Introduction Form
Conduct your research and complete your formal application.
Shortly after submitting Step 1, we'll send you an email with the formal application to be considered a prospective student of Apogee Cedar Park.
We take this written application seriously, as it provides an opportunity to get to know your family and see whether there is a good fit between Apogee Cedar Park and your child. Thank you for taking the time to fill it out as completely and honestly as you can.
Virtual info session and complete the final form.
If we think Apogee Cedar Park is the right environment for your family, we will send you the final form for submission and schedule a call to get to know you and answer any questions you might have.
After receiving your responses for the final form in our audition process, we'd like to make sure we've spent time with each family applying to Apogee Cedar Park. Your family may be invited for a collaborative interview. This meeting is informal and offers us a chance to ask questions and learn together.
Invitation to enroll.
Following the interview, if we believe Apogee Cedar Park: an Acton Academy would be a good fit for your family, we will invite you to enroll. Congratulations!
Who is Apogee Cedar Park: an Acton Academy for?
- People who believe the traditional school system no longer works to prepare children for the modern world
- Creators and creatives
- Out-of-the box thinkers
- People who want the benefits of child-directed learning without having to make a full-time commitment to homeschooling
- Families with flexible schedules
- People who need flexible attendance for travel and family obligations. (We will operate on an 11-month calendar with 4-7 week sessions and breaks in between)
- Children who want additional time to pursue their passions beyond traditional after school hours
- People who want to maximize their family time
- Trailblazers and trendsetters
- Families who value their freedom and want their children to develop a love of learning